Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Cathrine?

shazzy692002

I did do some research, and see back in September that she kicked off a bit, but aint we all, I no I have. Hope she comes back, Was unlike her, as she was normally so placid. Hope she comes back.

She wouldn't do any work for me she kept saying she was already getting work for someone in my area but I did tell her I wanted work I a different area and she still wouldn't get me the work , weird

Is it weird, or is it loyal to the person she is working for. Maybe the contract states with in a certain mile radius. ?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.