Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cathrine?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazzy692002

Does anyone know what happened to Cathrine, She seem kind of cool, but not seen her on here for ages.?

I hope all you men did not scare her off?

she is still doing the same job I used her only a few weeks ago but when she hits the wine she admits she just don't care lol I think give it a little while and she will be back

I did do some research, and see back in September that she kicked off a bit, but aint we all, I no I have. Hope she comes back, Was unlike her, as she was normally so placid. Hope she comes back.

She used to live in France and some months ago she was talking about how she would love to go back and live there !

She wouldn't do any work for me she kept saying she was already getting work for someone in my area but I did tell her I wanted work I a different area and she still wouldn't get me the work , weird

She wouldn't do any work for me she kept saying she was already getting work for someone in my area but I did tell her I wanted work I a different area and she still wouldn't get me the work , weird

Is it weird, or is it loyal to the person she is working for. Maybe the contract states with in a certain mile radius. ?

Oh 20 miles she never told me that she just wouldn't reply when I asked her why very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back