Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fan or pencil for residential

Shaun1977

Fan or pencil for residential Iv never used fan and am thinking of trying brush with fan jets for residential is it worth it or should I stick with pencil

i used fans for 2 1/2 yrs and have now gone to pencils, only cos that's how the brush came. don't know if there's any real difference, may use a bit more water with pencils, but not sure. but fans definitely sound better!

I would recommend pencils jets for regular work.

I would say try fan jets; it’s the only way you’re going to know for sure which jets you prefer.

Richard

if you want to save water then use fans, i use to love fans, but have gone back to pencils, as they are quicker

I have used both, currently using fans and love them. Not sure if either is better than the other.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

I used fans with trolley and backpack no probs. If anything I'd have thought you'd get slightly more pressure with fans as the hole is smaller.

I much prefer fans, but it is personal preference so try both & see what u like!

Latest Posts

Back