Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

advice on power washer pole extension

WCF

Help Support WCF:

R

robbie71

Hi ,I need to power wash the gutters on a few dormer windows and wonder if anyone has experience with power washer pole extensions .

Also plan to use on fascia/soffits on A shaped gables.

Looking at approx 24ft extension for a 2000 psi washer 12lpm.

Are they effective or too difficult to control ?

I was using a sponge on a painting extension pole but surprisingly this is not the best

Thanks

I've found they are not that effective, can do more damage than good and wippy/heavy to use.

If wanting to use it to clear guttering too you will only try it once...trust me as makes a hell of a mess /emoticons/biggrin.png

i got one to do an indusrtrial unit, at 24ft its very whippy at around 17ft its manageable ive used it to clean fascia and soffits its ok but the really mucky ones still need scrubbing with a brush first then rinsing.

have you thought about getting a water fed pole the clx 27 is a good starter pole, i think most people use these now for g&f just put a conector on the end so it can be attched to the mains.

and i wouldnt use it to cler gutters as smurf said ther will be **** everywere

Thanks for replies,

That video makes it look easy, I am wondering does waterfed pole work as easily with stubborn green growth (usually on white coated aluminium gutters) which i usually hand scrub from a ladder ?

Latest Posts

Back