Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a day!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

shazzy692002

Nearly had a heart attack today, went to reel my hose in that sits in the back of my van, to find a massive black cat standing on my water tank inside my van.!! My scream scared it off, was scared to get in van after that, lol

But then got a email saying I got the job for the millionaires house. Nice little earner just before xmas....

Plus 2 tips today, my 1st this year....

well done nice job , that story reminds me of last year when I was cleaning the back of the van out and felt something strange when I pulled it out it was a great big toad lol

LOL, I have a spot I park for a hour and clean a few flats and its got about 15 cats buzzing around. But its not a problem now. I started taking my dog with me every day. He loves it, getting a 7 hour walk, he gets home now and just crashes for the rest of the night until he hears my keys then he bolts to the door.

I went to a house a while back and got told of by the butler for knocking the front door and parking me van at the front. Poxy gate intercom speaker was knackered so I did not hear security say drive around the back and use the tradesman entrance. Oops! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back