Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round Tracker Help

P

purecleanwindows

I have recently purchased Round Tracker and I can't work out if there is a way to add customers that are not new (existing customers). Can anyone help? Some of them owe me for recent cleans. I was hoping to be able to go back and put who was cleaned when so all my records are together.

Thanks for any help.

Sam.

I used round tracker years ago and sorry I cant remember how to do that but I do know Mark Henderson who runs it was very helpfully when I had problems so worth a e-mail

Yep that's the way @mark m and the uuser gets a notification that they were tagged.

Anyway sorry guys back on track with the op. I have not used round tracker but I am sure someone will be able to chime in.

This tagging business is clever. Like being summoned to a meeting!

Can you set it up so I get an email as well? Just so happened I checked in.

Anyway, regarding the question.

If I understand you correctly you want to add customers that you have previously cleaned that still owe you money so that these debts show up all together with your current records?

OK, its simple but I'll walk you through it;

If the customer is already entered in the program fine, if not you'll need to add them on the Home page. (If they are no longer a customer and you only want to show up their debt then just enough details to identify who they are will do for what you want.) What we'll do is send the list you want to the Income History page and then there we'll add the dates they were done and how much they owe you and that's it done.

1. Click the blue + button at the top of the Home page and enter how many customers you want to add.

2. Type the customers name, address, and all that. (You can copy and paste the stuff that is the same )

3. In the Mark/Order column put an x next to all the jobs you want to send to your Income History and then filter that column for x

4. Select all the Client ID's of the list (shift and cursor keys. Just the Client ID numbers ) then click the job done icon that looks like a clipboard with a tick on it.

Icons.jpg

shortlist.jpg

OK now your jobs are on the Income History page

5. If you entered the Last Done date and the job price when you filled in the customer details on the Home page then you will probably just need to adjust the Price so that it corresponds to how much they owe you. (If you want to be able to refer to see the various dates for each clean rather than just adding a total owed then you need to repeat the same steps but change the date as well.)

When they pay as you know you just put the date in the Date Paid column,

That's it done.

add-debts.jpg

Hey @Mark Henderson sadly you can not get an email as well for being tagged. You can get email alerts for other things though check preferences and alert preferences under your name at top of site. Just hover over click your name. /emoticons/wink.png

Thank you for the help everyone, unfortunately i am having some other issues which means i probably cant use all the features. Mark would it be possble to let me have an email address for you? I have a few problems with the calendar, nothing is showing up on it. I have a few questions about invoice id's and customer id's too.

Sam

[email protected]

Make sure you have entered the customer status eg. Active or New Customer the calendar won't show the job if the status is blank or if the status is On Hold or Inactive.

You also need to enter the Last Done date and Interval. These are necessary for the calendar to know when the job should appear.

You need to be using at least Microsoft Excel 2003 or more recent. Better still if 2007 or after.

Latest Posts

Back