Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wagtail came

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dasslr1

94 to go
sorry cant put pic up for some reason .I got a 22"wagtail ,the rubber blade I got with it wasn't up to what I expected but I put 1 of mine in and its fine. itll take some getting used to ,think I should of started off with a smaller 1 but all in all im pretty happy with it ,my little girls been off school so not tried it out properly only on my windows.

sorry cant put pic up for some reason .I got a 22"wagtail ,the rubber blade I got with it wasn't up to what I expected but I put 1 of mine in and its fine. itll take some getting used to ,think I should of started off with a smaller 1 but all in all im pretty happy with it ,my little girls been off school so not tried it out properly only on my windows.
Hey mate hows the wagtail going

alright bud sorry couldn't get on the website for weeks something up with me computer lol .yeah bud its really good I should of got a smaller one tho this is a 24" its like learning all over again ,but saying that even tho im not that good with it I can instantly see its worth while . with windows on the bottom floor if there were out of reach id of put my ladder up and done it off there ,but with this on pole jobs a good un. well worth it bud .

alright bud sorry couldn't get on the website for weeks something up with me computer lol .yeah bud its really good I should of got a smaller one tho this is a 24" its like learning all over again ,but saying that even tho im not that good with it I can instantly see its worth while . with windows on the bottom floor if there were out of reach id of put my ladder up and done it off there ,but with this on pole jobs a good un. well worth it bud .
Wondered where ya were mate

getting 14'' and 18' combi delivered tomorrow with angle adapter and small pole

sounds like a bit of practice for me over holidays

Wondered where ya were mategetting 14'' and 18' combi delivered tomorrow with angle adapter and small pole

sounds like a bit of practice for me over holidays
They are amazing and once you9u get the hang of it you will wonder how you did without it lol

same ere bud finished work for this year so ill be practicing over Christmas with my wagtail and pole on my own house. hopefully should be good enough to do a few tricky windows without the ladders in the new year.btw is there any1 else having trouble getting on this new website or is my computer just ****.

Back