Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customers in but not opening the door?????

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harvey69

hi. Second clean customer in the house ( I saw her and she saw me) before even starting cleaning! ( she Definetely knew i was going to do the windows!! I do the windows and then knock on the door ( 4 times ) to get paid . No answer???? I come back 3 hours later the light upstairs is on still no answer!!!! Well, that 's the second time in 4 months it happens to me ! Customers not wanting to pay !! How embarrassing and low it is for customers to hide in in order not to pay £10 !!! What would you do ??? Cheers

It used to get to me as well mate and I'd sooner they just say I don't have any cash can you come back on XXX but really I imagine some people are embarrassed that they don't have your Money. 2 or 3 times id dump em though.

Well it was the first time with that particular customer. But she clearly resented spending a tenner! and then being such a coward as hiding even so she knew I knew she was in!! I don t care about a tenner really it s just the attitude that gets to me !!

Dont think the worst m8 maybe she had no cash and couldnt be assed to go to the bank, maybe had a baby with her, u just dont no, obviously if it happens again then jog her on and egg her windows lol then when she rings u to ask for them cleaned post a pic of your genitals and a peice of chewing gum and txt her saying chew on this

Muhahahahahahahahha

if you get two or three customers per day hiding and not paying it really xxxx you off

i have had it this week, first cleans two folk take them on chap the door" eh i,m really sorry got no cash call tomorrow "

bad payers i,m going to get rid been saying this for ages now

Back