Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Newbies

shazzy692002

Lol I just deleted a load. Banned their ip's as well little devils. In future if people can report these sorts of posts that would be really helpful. As I get an email and as I pick these up via my phone more often that not I can act quicker.

You see.....this is how 'dull' I am about all this modern technology stuff :confused:.....

Why and what do they get from this 'spamming' thing that they do.....I might be getting old, but I'm not too old to learn ;).

Not a great deal really if you are on top of it. I think half the time its just done in the hope that their post might be left with their link but ultimately search engines etc like Google will frown upon their links which are often illegal or not relevant to our subject are. Some are real people others are just automated bots (a peace of software or code that automatically trawls sites, signs up and posts ****)!

The reasoning at times can also be to damage others, by posting bad malware(virus) links or to damage the site as google will also frown upon us for having such content. Their are scum of the earth and sadly no matter how many measures you put in place to stop them they still get through occasionally its a bit like a cat and mouse game! You find a way to stop them, they find away to get around that and on you go!

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.