Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Brushes In Your Van?

Tuffers

I used to collect jackets like they were going out of fashion (no pun intended /emoticons/smile.png). My latest thing to collect seems to be WFP brushes. I have 8 in my van. Two dual trim superlites, two different Extremes, a flocked 0° dual trim, a sill brush, a Vikan brick and a Tecbuk boars hair.

What brushes have you got?

3 in mine, no need for any more than that. I've got gardiner sill brushes in medium trim and a firm vikan for shifting stuff that's stuck on like dried on weetabix.

5 in my van vikan swivel flocked tecbuk hibrid superlite flocked radeius sill red extreem white soon guna order tecbuk black an tecbuk boarse hair

gardiner sill medium mixed

gardiner extreme thats seen better days

gardiner sill medium mixed soft, lasted about a month lol used for connies now days

ionics brush thats i found in back of van when i brought it

pro window (one of my favs but ent used it for a while)

2 gardiner cladding brushes

2 gardiner ultra lights, very rarely used nowadays

1 gardiner mixed medium sill, my favourite.....a real do anything and everything brilliantly tool

1 pro window, weighs a ton, i dont use it apart from cleaning the mountain bike occasionally lol

8! I used to have 4 on mine that was plenty.
Lolz, I'm even bidding on 2 on fleabay.

Guys, I like the sill brush but I just can't see where I'm rinsing. I managed to get the insides of some windows wet yesterday as the jet threw the water through the air vents. I'll keep it for fascias etc

Yep know what you mean about the sill brush and rinsing, but experiment with brush angles and it all makes sense, you can leave the brush on the window and just lift it a **** hair and see the water coming out of the jets, or tilt it by 45 degrees and see one of the jets.

Back