Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ubick 2000

what is it you want to use it for the windows and frames? to be fair i only use mine for upvc mainly on conservatories and fascias and guttering

k, personally i dont use ubik myself on 1st cleans but could c y some would want to, if was going to use it on a 1st clean then i would apply as i do on all other jobs by using a pressure sprayer and would dilute on 9/10 jobs unless the frames are old and tired (grey looking aswell as dirt)

ide clean fraims buy hand with ubik or even just flash an ecover then swich , even when i trad i wipe all fraims any way makes life a lot easer when swiching an trading as windows stay cleaner 4 longer just my thault;)/emoticons/smile.png

Personally I have a garden sprayer filled with 20% ubik, 80% water and then for 1st floor or higher first cleans give the brush head a good spray to work up a good lather on the frame or just spray the frames directly on ground floor. Works well in my experience but don't forget to have a good ole rinse afterwards.

Back