Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Evacuating my area

shazzy692002

Well, it must be bad, It seems they are evacating people close to the sea front in my area, The worst is meant to happen at 1am....If i was a night bird, i would stay up and take a drive there, 2 miles away....

The dock is all closed with all fallen boxes etc.....Could be a interesting night here for us...

Nothing happens here in Felixstowe normally.

Crikey Shazzy thats not good, hope everyone gets through it ok. Even here in the Midlands it's a bit hairy I been out in car and went through a dust storm, couldn't see in front of me for about 3-400 yards.

Ivans right though you'll be fine lol.

I'm about an hour from you shazzy & seen it all on the news about the evacuation. We're supposed to get it quite bad.
Well will wait and see what we wake up to....my 1st house i brought is in the evacuation area, so glad i moved haha, even tho that house had damp from the floods years ago....Fingers crossed its all a hype about nothing .

Ironically with the imminent threat of areas being flooded we have had no tap water since 7pm :confused:

Yes lucky enough it was /emoticons/wink.png

So what's the latest news where you live?

From what i hear, we were not really affected. I think the beach huts had a shuffle, but no houses were touched.....

Back