Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to deal with this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Midlands_Cleaners

got a big job on for next week cleaning the cladding on a decent size warehouse. iv been had a look around put a price in writing which has been accepted they asked me when i can start which has been sorted but when iv replied asking about payments iv received no reply to this answer just a email back saying thats great see you monday. now i supposed to be starting the job on this monday on 9th december and im in two minds now weather to even bother as iv got a lot on myself at the minute and the last thing i wanna be doing is working this side of xmas for free and have to pay people to work for me to get the job done, the company im supposed to be doing the job for is a refurbish building company who have to renovate the warehouse for new occupants and they subbed the exterior cleaning to me. they said they starting the refurb themselves yesterday and im under the impression there not a massive company themselfs when i ring the land line today to clarify the payments i get no answer like i say i i no there at the warehouse themselves and its a landline number so i wouldnt expect them to be at there office or home but im still unsure how im going to get paid from this job, obviously i dont wanna get done so just wondering what best course of action would be to take, should i be asking them to sign a service agreement before any work commence with my term and conditions and payment deadline and walk if not done as this is what im thinking but on other i done wanna lose the job any advice on this would be greatful.

thats exact what im thinking! im just unsure if theres anything i can do to avoid getting done in or if anyone been in a similar situation on ere before

iv googled them yes they dont have a website or owt there on a few directories and there presence is not very good online in fact when i googled there name i couldnt find them only came up when i put there name with there phone number, there a limited company so that makes me feel a bit better but im just not convinced it dont seem right how he flat out ignored when a asked how we deal with payments

iv googled them yes they dont have a website or owt there on a few directories and there presence is not very good online in fact when i googled there name i couldnt find them only came up when i put there name with there phone number, there a limited company so that makes me feel a bit better but im just not convinced it dont seem right how he flat out ignored when a asked how we deal with payments
I think you know the answer

Back