Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Time Spent On Admin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pegasus

How much time do you think you spend on billing, organising cleans etc etc? What works well?

I seem to spend a lot so I try and bill some less frequently, update my spreadsheet with cleans and income once a week, organise future cleans weekly etc, banking weekly, update accounts for tax return etc 6 monthly.

Admin is unavoidable but getting more efficient at it is a good target....

there is also prepping kit admin I suppose.

4-5 hours ?

have u tried an automated system george, window cleaning pro or summit like that? i use george and run it from a handheld pda device that cost me a about tenner loads me jobs on there i tick em off as i do em n the hotsync with the touch of button when i get home and automticaly updates onto the computer so no need to spend 4-5 hours doing admin

After you have all your info in a system it should only take a few seconds as you finish a job. Monthly invoice jobs that I do weekly it prints off the jobs stored. Less work on admin more time earning money on the glass ;-)

Back