Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

man utd 0 newcastle utd 1

Got hospital appoitment today Andykarlxxx.

Hope to get cast off my hand mate and all clear with my shoulder.

Did the bad weather affect ya mate or were ya working?

Thats goood news norm,

Im only just setting up the window cleanin myself, getting a system put in the van anytime now really, dodger has done mi website for me and is doing a leaflet for me as we speak, so i think after the new year i will be good to go for handing leaflets out and doing mi canvassing.

At mo i just work in a factory filling shipping containers up that go to places like barbados n kingston. It pee'd down and winds were bad but were no were wear the shoreline.

Happpppyyyyyyy daysssss

P.s nice crimbo tree

New year new beginnings Andykarlaxxx

I used to work in factory too and have only been at the windows 8 months or so, their aint no going back:D

This forum and people on it has and is v helpful with my work and a good laugh too.

Do ya ever think about climbing into one of those containers to barbados?/emoticons/smile.png

Yea its a good un this forum

Yea that would be nice norm but im sure the woman would have somethin to say lol u no what these women r like... Nag nag nag

Yeah mate she would have to nag loud for you to hear her 10 thousand miles away;)

But if she is like my mrs she would hunt ya down and give ya earache anyway.

You cant live with them you cant live without them not sure about last bit though.

Got my cast off shoulder healing good so working tomorrow /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thats goood news norm,
Im only just setting up the window cleanin myself, getting a system put in the van anytime now really, dodger has done mi website for me and is doing a leaflet for me as we speak, so i think after the new year i will be good to go for handing leaflets out and doing mi canvassing.

At mo i just work in a factory filling shipping containers up that go to places like barbados n kingston. It pee'd down and winds were bad but were no were wear the shoreline.

Happpppyyyyyyy daysssss

P.s nice crimbo tree
Andy, what van you got, getting a system in it? Have you got an area to target yet? How you going to make the break, go p/t in your job?

Oh yeah, I went off football a couple of years ago. I couldn't tell you who's in the relegation places in the prem.

Got a vauxhall vivaro, and gettin a brodex system installed in it after the new year, got the money sorted and managed to strike up a deal that was too good to refuse for system split relay poles gutter vac everythin basically.

Dodger designs has done my website, what a good result too, and ive just started doing bits of blogging to build seo.

Ive been on this forum now for ide say 8 month maybe 12 not sure, learnt alot from readin posts and asking questions. Never thought ide meet such a good set of lads on ere.

Leaflets are being done by dodger designs too. I plan on doing lots of canvassimg.

My services will be commercial or domestic windows,fascias,gutter cleaning, aswell as commercial or domestic vehicle valeting.

As for work, my boss is a nice guy and knows my plans, he is happy me doing this and wants to see me do well so thats no problem.

I no i could have gone down the d.i.y route and saved thousands, but i just want one thats covered with guarantee, that gives me time to understand the machine properly. But ive never cleaned a window in my life so i think its best if i do it that way.

Like i said tho, top set of mates on here, luv it

Back