Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

why gardiners

simon

this is why -- packing up about 4.15 & i knocked my closed pole sideways it fell onto a patio & somehow landed on the 14" carbon gneck & it just cracked like an egg shell, couldnt believe it:mad: 'sob sob' so i rang them & spoke to a lass there, she gave me a technicians mobile no & asked me to txt him a pic of the damage - upshot is they're posting a repacement out on monday

last week i needed a screw for the sSwear word!er so i ordered 6 just for a few spares & the sent a full packet of them

im sure other firms are good as well but these are class

its a lot of cash alright, my clx was £260 delivered & i took forever to decide to get it cos i'm dead tight - i was using a brodex 31 ft alloy before- but if i ever need a bigger one i wouldnt hesitate now

Gardiner are a top class company, i broke my gooseneck tube lining to pump the water to my brush and they sent a replacement out to me the next day. +1 for their service.

James.

Well after so many people raving about Gardiner I decided to order a new Super Lite Sill brush. Placed the order on Sunday at around 18:00, received a conformation email straight away, then received an email at 09:05 Monday saying the order had been shipped! Well Tuesday morning at 08:00 the brush arrived! Very impressed with the brush and the very quick turnaround considering distance and when I placed the order.

Now to just try out the bad boy! So far I shall be going back and can see where they get their good rep from!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back