Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

22 25 30 SLX all out

rs2315

Bit suprised that the above sizes are all out of stock at the same time.

I'm after the 22, guess I'll have to be patient.

rs2315

/emoticons/wink.png
Anyhow slightly off topic I know but while your on @Alex Gardiner what do you think of the new wagtail jetstream? http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/threads/new-jetstream-by-wagtail.11043/#post-153957
I have had a good look at the videos and others comments. I have not actually tested or used the product so it would be difficult to say conclusively. I do try and keep an open mind on such things, however with this I cannot see it being able to scrub and access all glass as well as a brush. I also wonder what the flow rate of the water is as it looks fairly high, which for some with limited tank size could be an issue.

Does look interesting though as no rinsing is required afterwards unlike using a conventional wfp jetted brush

So glad I collected my new SLX22 and SLX35 last week with a few other 'bits n bobs' /emoticons/smile.png.

I'm quite tight with my money, but along with all the advice from Uncle Alex and Sam, and seeing the quality of products I purchased....parting with my money wasn't as hard as I thought It would be /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Just like to say....a big THANKS from me to 'Team Gardiners'.....I'm one happy chappy /emoticons/biggrin.png.

I think the jet stream looks realy good for big windows/ Commercial Work but i cant see it getting ion the nooks n crannys as brushes do....

Alex the web site says new stock in on Thurs 12th, but the same site also says awaiting fresh stock.

Have the new batch of poles touched down yet?

rs2315.

Alex the web site says new stock in on Thurs 12th, but the same site also says awaiting fresh stock.
Have the new batch of poles touched down yet?

rs2315.
They should have arrived today but did not turn up. I have amended the website (thanks). If you drop me an email ([email protected]) I can let you know when they do arrive.

hi alex do you have any christmas,new year deals coming up on any poles!

im a newbie to wfp and dont want to spend much in case it doesnt work out for me as most of my current customers have come from having theyre old windie start using wfp and they wanted a trad'er and thats where i came in lol but i feel its time to join the wfp after having a fall on ladders a few weeks ago!

im looking for a good all round decent starter pole.

hi alex do you have any christmas,new year deals coming up on any poles!im a newbie to wfp and dont want to spend much in case it doesnt work out for me as most of my current customers have come from having theyre old windie start using wfp and they wanted a trad'er and thats where i came in lol but i feel its time to join the wfp after having a fall on ladders a few weeks ago!

im looking for a good all round decent starter pole.
if ur set on a gardeners pole an ur not shore how wfp will wrk out 4 u ide go 4 a clx 22

Hi CWC

There are no deals coming up on the poles as we like to think we offer all year round value on them. However, at the moment we do have a deal where most poles in our range come with a free brush and gooseneck.

As tench0071 has said, if you're not sure which pole or whether you are going to stick with WFP then the CLX22 is a great way to start.

Back