Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

whats the best window cleaning software??

petehughesy

ive been pen and paper for years but now ive got that much work i need to sort it a bit better, so ive been looking at a few programs, george and round tracker, im not looking for any thing fancy just something to store my more keep it logged and to keep acurate figures of what i earn? a mate of mine uses george and says its good but i cant find any videos on youtube to see what its like

Hello mate. If your not looking for anything too complicated- then George is for you mate.

If you chuck 'George free trial' (or similar into google) you'll find the free trial that allows u 1 month free trial(or 30 free log-ins, no catch involved), and all your info is saved if you wish to purchase.

Tbh mate it's a no brainer @ £50 one off payment with free ongoing updates- it seems a bit at first, but it's the only software with such a reasonable one off price(as opposed to an ongoing monthly payment).

You e got nothing to lose mate(and everything to gain)- give it a try!

i use george have done for over a year now, i started off with the free trial like shine said and ended up buying as it does exactly what i need it to, it looks a bit outdated and i wouldnt argue if anyone was to say there are newer/better systems out there but at end of the day it does all i need it to so iv never bothered looking elsewere and one of payment of £50 is nothing now that i look back and think about the time its saved me on admin. my laptop dies last month aswell and had to email for support the responce was fast and helpfull ................ hope that helps.

If you use George you can back up the file regularly and store it in drop box or similar. Simple software but only limited to windows o/s. You can easily upgrade to Aworka or Roundpartner later

Back