Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

vauxhall vivaro

hi mate would love a vivaro only got a partner at the moment and it seems like its getting smaller by the day. Depending on the payload of the van you could have a 350 up to 500 tank in the back with you reel, battery, pump etc and poles all nice and tidy on brackets on on side.

iv got a Renault traffic which is exactly same as vivaro but with different badge, mine fitted with ionics systems installed by ionics and its got 600ltr tank in it but its the termopure so a lot bigger than other systems ....... infact it takes up nearly all the room in the back of the van and i got lwb version, the lad who i brought the van off had a nissan primastar which is the other van thats same as mine and urs but again different badge he had 1,000 litre tank in his suppose its makes a difference if its lwb or swb as payload would vary but if i were u i wouldnt put owt under 700 in there or else no point in having a bigger van unless you wanted it just to have more space

I've got a swb, well if had a combo with a small payload so to wasn't worth putting a system in the back of it, can't afford a ionics system so will probs be a DIY job thinking a 650 tank but just wondering what anyone else would do

to be fair mate i dont think many can afford a ionics system ......... me included only got mins cuz got a bargain price on it, there prices are ridiculous for brand new systems just sayin that they installed mine and they opted for a 600 litre tank, iv just googled vivaro swb payload and its come up 1200 kg bear in mind 1litre weighs roughly 1 kg id be putting a 800 litre tank in it that leaves you 400 kg room that should be plenty for filters ladders you and most other things you put in it ........ hope that helps

Back