Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas gifts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

5609-santa-claus-with-a-truck-of-coal-ready-for-delivery-to-bad-boys-and-girls-on-christmas-clipart-illustration-by-dennis-cox-at-wackystock.jpg

hoping to get coal @norm so I can cut the cost of me fuel bill /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I want for nothing hahah....If i want it i will buy it, so it makes me a very hard peson to buy for.

So Norm, dont worry about me this year. pmsl. :oops:

Santa being me has the same problem with my missus. I have resolved this issue as she goes out to get what she wants and I pay for it. Job done!/emoticons/biggrin.png

I would like my hand and shoulder to work so I can get my first ride:rolleyes: on the fireblade I bought before I fell off my ladder:D

Money to pay for it would be good too:)

Anything really would do

Been bad boy so I guess Im with Smurf getting a lump of coal:(

Bought her Tuffers mate off ebay

Turned out off the wifes uncle so he left it up to me mums for me

Got her taxed+ insured then fell off my ladder:(

Cant wait to get my first blast on her

Fired mine up today (been on trickle charge for a few weeks) and let it run while I messed around in the back of me van. Roads are a bit greasy ATM norm.

yes Tuffers mate the deasil and leaves on the roads this time of the year make it v..dodgy

trickle charge is a must isnt it? Them batterys dont like sitting and when weather is dry we got to earn

Back