Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Here we go again!!! Poles v poles!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

I just cannot make my mind up, i have got a phoenix 22 carbon. Its just a **** hair too short for some of my work so thought i would treat myself to a new pole?

So pretty much 100% going for the new slx 25, just for a change and experience, but gotta admit the more i look at them i just dont know if i could do with the clamps, the facelift ones wear out and cause spinning but just make sense.

I'm beginning to think after much much much reading and youtubing that there's absolutely nothing between them, i think with a full year under my belt with the phoenix and learning when is best to replace the clamps to prevent spinning therefore wearing out the pole itself, at this moment in time on monday i will be ordering another phoenix.

But i bet i change my mind another 20 times before then lol, poor steve at aquadapter i bet i really get on his wick lol soz mate i dont mean too

So input please, i know we've all been there, read that but one more time for me please......whats your preferences and why?

gardiner ............ because there the bomb, iv heard few people slate the new smart clamps but work fine for me, the levers can move but if u tighten em up a bit it sorts that issue out, well has done for me anyways

i have the phoenix 22ft as well grate pole my next pole will b a china inport 23ft an a 45ft same ish clamps as the facelift but beta an quicker with possative stops theres a few guys on peter foggys forum who have them an they think there ace an there cheep,also the new aqua dapter poles look very nce check them out on the aqua dapter site.

How much are the ones from china?. where do you buy them?

I really like my gardeners pole. had ionics before, and wow what a upgrade...worth every penny.

I got a quote from the ones from china and it works out like your saving 150 quid on every size pole...that was in comparison with gardiner poles, think it would b best just getting it from the uk to save the bolloxin around

the prices r in dollers i think kempy frm foggys forum payed £400 or just over 4 a 45ft full carbon and a 18ft full carbon i have sin pix an there very good poles very stiff to and the waight is a bit liter than slx

I emailed a supplier from china and gt a price for 10 poles all 100% cf i wer just guna wak um on ebay but couldnt see the profit tbh

its best to bulk buy frm china say u got a 45ft pole u wana get 2 23ft pole sawell then its will wrth it but 4 ease of buying like andy said buy locole ill b geting the china poles next 4 shore after all thats where they all come from any way so cut out the middle man an go to the sauce thats my thinking

Was speaking to Somone on Facebook yesterday about these Chinese poles, here's the link he gave me-http://www.composite-china.com

I too am looking for a good starter pole to go with my homemade trolley I'm building just can't decide which, for me it's out of the Phoenix and a clx

nnniiiiiiiiiicccceeeeee.......like someone said, they are ALL made over in china anyway!!!! That changes the ball game totally, i have seen a picture of a very similar pole to a phoenix x but with blue coloured clamps, i have to admit after doing my weekly maintenance today i just cant see me using lateral clamps.

Was speaking to Somone on Facebook yesterday about these Chinese poles, here's the link he gave me-http://www.composite-china.com

I too am looking for a good starter pole to go with my homemade trolley I'm building just can't decide which, for me it's out of the Phoenix and a clx
Thats who i was emailed, got a quote on a bundle of 10 poles rangong from 22ft to 50ft and to be ohnest i compared prices to gardiners and it was like every single pole was around £100-150 cheaper from the chinks.

Decent saving but not the best, if they were half the price then it would be worth it, i think its probably going to be alot cheaper if your buying big big bulk.

Iike 1000 units per time.

We'll see if tenchs link will be any cheaper tho

nnniiiiiiiiiicccceeeeee.......like someone said, they are ALL made over in china anyway!!!! That changes the ball game totally, i have seen a picture of a very similar pole to a phoenix x but with blue coloured clamps, i have to admit after doing my weekly maintenance today i just cant see me using lateral clamps.
can u put the link up m8 of the blue clamp china poles cos thats the ones kempy has there just like the facelift ones

Yea thats what i was sayin tuffers, its not enough of a save to be using chink stuff thats prob not manufacture warranted.

Here you are tenchy.......scroll down to the bottom and you can see the different colours available, only thing i can notice is the clamps aren't chamfered to prevent finger nipping, also found all the clamps and levers for spares.....starting to wander if its worth buying some then flogging them lol

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1252248160/carbon_fiber_telescopic_window_cleaning_pole.html

On this page, they look like aquadapters new v-lite range

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/1290912168/carbon_fiber_telescopic_water_fed_poles.html?s=p

just looking on that ali baba and do you have to order a minimum quantity or something as i dont have a clue how it works!

would it be worth doing a group buy if somone we knew had bought some before and trusted the seller?

Latest Posts

Back