Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Argh....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I really do put my foot in it....lol...Just tell her to email me with a load of abuse, wont be the 1st time its happened haha....

o_O(feeling annoyed)

Shazzy can I ask are you a lady window cleaner and does it work for you I.e. ive never seen one before and I may put my wife to work lol

Shazzy can I ask are you a lady window cleaner and does it work for you I.e. ive never seen one before and I may put my wife to work lol
Yeah i am, (did you think i just came on this forum cos its full of males pmsl). It works well, been doing it about 2 1/2 years now, get the trust from them little old dears haha.

I have about 350 customers, more soon, as have whizz biz out working for me this week. I have had many comments being female....the older men love it esp in summer. lol. I have bigger muscles than my hubby hahah.

I like to be different../emoticons/smile.png

Yeah i am, (did you think i just came on this forum cos its full of males pmsl). It works well, been doing it about 2 1/2 years now, get the trust from them little old dears haha.
I have about 350 customers, more soon, as have whizz biz out working for me this week. I have had many comments being female....the older men love it esp in summer. lol. I have bigger muscles than my hubby hahah.

I like to be different../emoticons/smile.png
Seriously thats cool as I was thinking from a marketing angle it must work absolute wonders and thats your something different to capitalise on.

I know I have lads asiing me all the time if I uave any jobs going but never any girls, but I take my hat off to you.

Seriously thats cool as I was thinking from a marketing angle it must work absolute wonders and thats your something different to capitalise on.
I know I have lads asiing me all the time if I uave any jobs going but never any girls, but I take my hat off to you.
I dont really market it as being female. How rough i look in the winter nobody would notice i was female haha. I do have a website which has my picture on it.

The reason i took it on was cos i needed to be here b4 the kids left for school, and when they get home, which i am, i work 830am till 230pm. i also pay for some one to work 1 day a week, he is really reliable and fast, if he wasnt, i would deffo employ a fit female, as i am sure she would pull in the jobs haha

So do you trad or wfp? Its defo a good idea especially the working times, my wife is ill so this works for me but sometimes makes it harder to canvass but in all fairness its damn good.

We all have something that sets us differently from the same job lol if that makes sense.

I am wfp, i do a very little trad, Tomorrow i have to do insides, i hate it, i am slow, so not really worth my while....But as the house i am doing is worth about 10million, i could not turn it down haha

I am wfp, i do a very little trad, Tomorrow i have to do insides, i hate it, i am slow, so not really worth my while....But as the house i am doing is worth about 10million, i could not turn it down haha
Be interesting how the other half live certainly lol.

But its all cash though.

Be interesting how the other half live certainly lol.
But its all cash though.
Its my 2nd day there, The owners wont be there, i just deal with lady who looks after the 26 acres haha....but its a nice little earner before xmas. They only want it 4 times a year, been a very handy 6 weeker at £290 for outsides only...

Back