Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluemonkey

gardiners fan jets

bluemonkey

any one know of any thing you can do to these to stop them from breaking so easily

windyman

Funny u mention it I had 2 break on me thursday...just moved the 'T' piece to alter angle of brush and snap! They both went.

Spoke to Alex and he said there is a new and improved version...how long u had yours? They might be the old ones.

bluemonkey

i have had them from the day they came out, gardiners is just around the corner from me, so i go annoy them till i get some lol, am on my 5 set, just dont want to drill 13mm holes in more brushes

windyman

I'm the same. I ordered the blue metal ones but didn't realise I had to drill hole...which I dont wanna do. So will send them back to alex and ask him to swap them for teflon ones.

So you must have had a recent pair of the 'improved' ones yea? You haven't noticed a difference?

Nag them til they make them stronger!!

I think if they were a bit thicker it'd do the trick. Even if they weighed 5 or 6 grams it's better than 13 & they'd last longer! PLEASE ALEX!!! lol.

Gav

I have had mine for around a year and not had any trouble with them.

Bluemonkey, forgot you were from down here! So I'm not the only Cornish one. :D

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Gav

Did they maybe it was not quite a year then. I can't actually remember. :blush:

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.