Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gardiners fan jets

Funny u mention it I had 2 break on me thursday...just moved the 'T' piece to alter angle of brush and snap! They both went.

Spoke to Alex and he said there is a new and improved version...how long u had yours? They might be the old ones.

i have had them from the day they came out, gardiners is just around the corner from me, so i go annoy them till i get some lol, am on my 5 set, just dont want to drill 13mm holes in more brushes

I'm the same. I ordered the blue metal ones but didn't realise I had to drill hole...which I dont wanna do. So will send them back to alex and ask him to swap them for teflon ones.

So you must have had a recent pair of the 'improved' ones yea? You haven't noticed a difference?

Nag them til they make them stronger!!

I think if they were a bit thicker it'd do the trick. Even if they weighed 5 or 6 grams it's better than 13 & they'd last longer! PLEASE ALEX!!! lol.

I have had mine for around a year and not had any trouble with them.

Bluemonkey, forgot you were from down here! So I'm not the only Cornish one. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Did they maybe it was not quite a year then. I can't actually remember. :blush:

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Back