Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

So who managed to any work today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Sat at home listening to the winds howling and the rain pouring down onto my conservatory roof.

I should have stuck a brush out the upstairs windows as me conservatory roof could do with a clean:D

Did all my work but a bit hairy up the ladder. Had the lad foot it. Started hammering down on last house. It's falling down at the mo.

i took day off with other half but i cleaned my own windows 4 times as i was testing my new aqua tap!!!!/emoticons/smile.png not mch rain tho untill the evening

I bet it's better than tugging at yer hose that is if you have used an ad before.

i took day off with other half but i cleaned my own windows 4 times as i was testing my new aqua tap!!!!/emoticons/smile.png not mch rain tho untill the evening

Yeah it was bad from 9-10:30, did 3 houses but it was just a bit too bad, so moved onto pvc cladding till it stopped then back to windows, actually had a cracking day

I bet it's better than tugging at yer hose that is if you have used an ad before.
haha i have boath got the aqua tap on sat and aqua dapter fri ive done a review on foggys i do luv them boath

I think peter is onto a winner there as long as it lasts as pole tugging drives me nuts:confused:

I think peter is onto a winner there as long as it lasts as pole tugging drives me nuts:confused:
i luv a good old tug me haha , foggys tap fiels very robust and its only £31.79 the replacement bits washers an stuff r £5 or somthing daft so if it starts leaking £5 an ur up an running again ill defo buy a nother

I worked yesterday, only had £102 worth and got it completed.....I have 4 more days of work then about 12 off. whoop.

Back