Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How DId you all Finance your start up to water fed pole?

i run mobile valeting and power washing along side my window cleaning and had a spare generator and pressure washer that i sold to build my trolley and poles to get me started. Got anything you could maybe sell that could help you out?

The only way for me to get into wfp would if some mega generous person was to gift me but until then ill uave to try and save lol.

I like that fiesta setup though.

i got my trad gear buy saveing got a big ladder 4 £30 an used me old mans rickity old small ladder to get started then i wanted to get in to wfp so my other half got me every thing on her credet card wich i payed her bk in the end but it was the rong way to go i should of saved bit buy bit but ha ho i was inpashent lol

Dug into my savings.

But after doing 10 pvc cleaning jobs it was back in the kitty. I was sick of doing pvc by hand.

It has paid for itself over and over now, best thing i ever did

Raided my savings to get set up saved up again and got a new van and going to save up again to get a van mount slow progress but I'll get there

If you've a car and only go out on your own a WCW Backpack strapped to a collapsible trolley with a load of 25l containers is fairly cheap along with an Aluminum pole. Water filtration is probably worth spending a tiny bit more on rather than buying twice over as you expand mind.

I work From a Corsa with 125 liters Jerry cans n back pack its just tricky saving up i was actually turned down for a loan in the end aargh! it could just solve so many issues if i could then i could bring someone with me can 1,2 days a week!

Hiya does anyone know where I can get finance to get my self the hot water reach and wash system?
Yeah Bry, you can get wfd pole system financed by Kennet leasing. They deal with window cleaning warehouse where I got my van system fitted from ( great hot water van set up by the way) give them a bell an get it sorted, best thing I ever did m8.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi

Yeah Bry, you can get wfd pole system financed by Kennet leasing. They deal with window cleaning warehouse where I got my van system fitted from ( great hot water van set up by the way) give them a bell an get it sorted, best thing I ever did m8.

Funny enough I have just rang Kennet leasing lol thanks for getting back to me bud /emoticons/ohmy.png)

ya does anyone know where I can get finance to get my self the hot water reach and wash system?

I bought a pole, pump, battery, collapsible trolley, hose and some fittings in a week from trad earnings with some fascias and conny roof jobs lined up and paid it all back with a weekends work doing them

Never even noticed the loss as i earnt more wfp the next week anyway with odd extra jobs

Will be financing mine from what ever payout I get from this accident.

Doubt I'll get a van as I'll still need a car for family trips etc and can't justify running 2 vehicles for myself.

Got an old BMW 325i Touring at the moment so will either keep running that or get a newer model.

I'll just be running from a trolley system for 1st floor and above and trad the ground floor.

out of interest only if you want to share the info of course...how much was the system and monthly payments

Back