Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Sill Brushes!

Poles Apart

Took my new sill brush out today attached to a resi-neck swivel, what a tool I'll be replacing all my brushes with these brilliant cleaning action.

Been using vikan sill brushes for 6 years now, love them

I got a new gardiner pole and recieved a light weight sill brush, its amazing. More impressed with brush than pole. Will be getting more gardiner sill brushes soon

I would love to be able to use one. I met another windy today and he was using an 18' Xtreme with will brush, he loves his. When I'm not so busy I'll try and master mine. Mine has fan jets and I can't mater rinsing with it. In fact I'll go and clean my front windows with it now...BRB…...

I use gardiners sill......an amazing brush, i tried my gardiners extreme the other week......did 2 houses and went straight back to the sill brush

They just get in every nook and cranny so effortlessly, they dont wear out for ages unlike the extreme, and bird dack has next to no chance

Also demolishes any algae on cladding, soffits, fascia's and guttering, just the best brush EVER!!!!

It did take a few goes at sussing out how to rinse properly with it, IMO its all in the angle of the brush.

I would love to be able to use one. I met another windy today and he was using an 18' Xtreme with will brush, he loves his. When I'm not so busy I'll try and master mine. Mine has fan jets and I can't mater rinsing with it. In fact I'll go and clean my front windows with it now...BRB…...
Got to van and forgot my battery was disconnected. I've started giving it a midweek charge although it charges off the van battery.

Will try again tomorrow and maybe swap the fans for poencils.

I bought a vikan sill brush a couple months ago, at first i liked it, it felt heavier, but i thought id get used to it. Well after weeks of use i had to change back to my old vikan brush, because it gave a me a very bad shoulder pain, and most importantly slowed me down a lot. After i changed back i felt like i was flying around windows

I will probably get the gardiner brush too, i see many windys using it

I've just gone and scorched the bristles on mine. I was using a hairdryer to soften the jet hose to swap jets. Thought I could smell a funny smell /emoticons/sad.png

Oops... /emoticons/biggrin.png

most dip hoses it hot water to soften them up /emoticons/wink.png

Back