Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

OMG

Wow! That's shocking Smurf......

I mean......come-on...ADIDAS TRAINERS :eek: :eek::eek:....need to get the 'Fashion-Police' on the scene /emoticons/biggrin.png.....

On the interweb if thats what you call it:D

There is a story to why that pic was taken too

Lol at that pic, what a legend. I'd be less worried about the health and safety implications, and more worried about Mrs Miggins looking up and seeing a stray plum popping out of my shorts.o_O:D

The chap posted some pics to show how his boss (that he no longer works for) is a skinflint and doesn't provide the proper kit to do jobs like that safely.

And the shocking part his old boss use to clean that roof like that & charged the customer an extra £10 so then expected that lad to do the same. No wonder he jacked it in. Bless him :rolleyes:

Lol at that pic, what a legend. I'd be less worried about the health and safety implications, and more worried about Mrs Miggins looking up and seeing a stray plum popping out of my shorts.o_O:D
If i was in that daft position then my plums would be popping out me mouth, never mind bouncing down on mrs miggins glass roof.

Thats an unbelievable photo. What a shocking boss he must have. Thing is, you could probably get that roof done twice as quick with a pole and a squeegee, if not quicker. Also, getting back off must be a nightmare.

Back