Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

took a leaf out of smurfs book

tench0771

was cleaning a flat this mornin an i had a sharp pain in the stoumic an i had a wee acedent in other words i shxxxxt my self had to drive home an showr an change wat a nte mare lost to hours wrk time then to top it off it rained at 2 oclock so not a good day ,well hope tomorows a beta day

haha it seems to happen to me at the rong time well is there realy a rite time :oops: i finished the job an chucket a ticket in the door dident bother knocking an bolted as the smell was herendes even the dog's eyes were watering on the way home:D:D:D

One off my cleaners did the old dog poo one, he got it on his reel and it gets better when he started reeling in its flicked up in his mouth, face, back on his arms every where he stank off it in the van. Being the money nutter he is he just wiped of his face had a drink and carried on. LEGEND

haha that is savege m8 ,saying that once i steped in dog poo an climed the ladder came bk down an dident relise any i wiped my mouth an dident relise i had poo on my hand an omg i could tast a tangy tast then i could smell it an relised wat i done ,i was nearly sick stood ther erging an eargin,every time i tell people that story u shoud c there face :D:D:D

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.