Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xmas Tips

Tuffers

I had a good 'un today from one house, £20, bottle of wine and a jar of coffee.

P.S. this snow thing is doing me head in. I can't see what I'm typing.

Same here shazz!

But dont forget to tell the taxman!

I found ppl i get along well with abd thought they would tip me didnt and ppl who I thought was skint gave me tips!

Think we all have to be very grateful for what we get these days. After all they are paying for the services we provide and times are hard for a lot of ppl now.

Think we all have to be very grateful for what we get these days. After all they are paying for the services we provide and times are hard for a lot of ppl now.
I agree smurf, but i always feel i go that extra mile with all my customers, I have had a bottle of wine/tin roses and dairy milk box. which i am very grateful for...I just feel if every customer gave a £1 i would be £350+ better off haha

I too go the extra mile shazzy as I normally end up going the wrong way as me memory is shot:D

I agree smurf, but i always feel i go that extra mile with all my customers, I have had a bottle of wine/tin roses and dairy milk box. which i am very grateful for...I just feel if every customer gave a £1 i would be £350+ better off haha

doing well with the tips one old lady gave me home made almond slice bless her very nice too

good weather for tips grafting every day

working up to christmas eve then back to work friday take it if its fare

my bigeset tip was £20 ive done well this year very happy some people have tiped me twice so thums up for the thumbs up bergade:D:D:D

I take it the ones that have tiped you twice have dementia... bless em:D

hmmmm...now what was I saying? :rolleyes:

Done aw right this year an aw, lots off bottles of wine , even got a bottle off Malt fae one customer /emoticons/smile.png

Some tenners some fivers some keep the change, always split everything with my employee, he gets the sweeties I keep the rest haha

Back