Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh great...

Cheers bid.../emoticons/wink.png

The guy who put the heating system in is so unrealisable so rather than waiting for days to get it fixed as a last resort I’ve just arrange for Worcester bosh engineer to come out. The earliest they can come out is for tomorrow between 8-4 which is not bad. In the meantime no hot water or central heating but I’m sure we will be able to cope./emoticons/biggrin.png

horrible timing but always the way , not to worry no problem to a man with your mattress money smurf /emoticons/biggrin.png

I may have to cancel the enginer for tomorrow as the chap that put in the system has arrived. After taking a look he has just poped out to get a replacement pump as the other one keeps blowing the fuse on the system board. If he had fixed the drip from a pipe when we asked a few weeks ago the pump would not now be shorting out because of getting wet.

At least he is fixing it for just a drink as replacing the pump head with a refurb so fingers crossed it should fixed today.

All fixed now...The drink I offered was £40 but he gave me £20 back so I would say that was a brilliant result @norm /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back