Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Irregular Window Cleaning Requests

the only time i worked over christmas was one boxing day when i was a minibus driver i got a job to take a family over to grimsby from manchester, cost me £40 in fuel spent the day sat in the bus but didnt want to do the job untill the guy offered me £500 so i couldnt say no, wife enjoyed me coming home with all that money for a days work and i got to miss going round her family's for christmas, double result!

Hey Cheshire, as we have the 'family' come to us on Boxing Day, I would have done that job (or any job) for nothing just to get away for the day /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.

This year will be different....so the Mrs informs me o_O......

She said, "I'm not doing the Boxing Day thing this year"...........'GREAT'...I thought...'Fantastic'...Happy-Days...WOOHOOOO /emoticons/smile.png.

I was as happy as a pig-in-poo /emoticons/biggrin.png.........THEN :eek:.......

She said........."I've invited them for Christmas Day instead" o_O :eek: :mad: :mad: /emoticons/sad.png

Nothing new there Norm......I'll get my own back though /emoticons/wink.png.......

Gonna take the father-in-law to the pub before dinner......and bring him back wobbling like a skittle /emoticons/smile.png......

Should set the tone for the day eh /emoticons/biggrin.png!!!

I like good old fashioned traditional values.

Leave your mother-in-law to take over the kitchen which will drive your missus bonkers whilst the two of you get out of the way down the pub sounds a great plan to me. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Nothing new there Norm......I'll get my own back though /emoticons/wink.png.......
Gonna take the father-in-law to the pub before dinner......and bring him back wobbling like a skittle /emoticons/smile.png......

Should set the tone for the day eh /emoticons/biggrin.png!!!

Latest Posts

Back