Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which connectors for waterfed pole trolley

My trolley is nearly built and I have a Bayersan pole, i now need to connect it all up and order brush, hoses, and connectors, with the many different types which ones do I need to get the set up finished, from the pump hose through to the brush.

I have seen then hose on sale at gardiners and also there sill brush, but what connections?

Thanks

hi mate, mine is 8mm pipe pushed onto the pump outlet and inlet with jubilee clips tightening them up, and when i get my pole with i presume pole hose will be 6mm i'll be getting these connections off ebay!http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161175593262?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Thanks alex.Order was

new all season hose offer

super lite sill brush, with quick loq socket

jet hose 6mm od for quick loq system.

just undet £50
Seen your order. The CLX pole also comes with the new 'All-Season' pole hose as well.

hi mate, mine is 8mm pipe pushed onto the pump outlet and inlet with jubilee clips tightening them up, and when i get my pole with i presume pole hose will be 6mm i'll be getting these connections off ebay!http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161175593262?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
That's an interesting link. He also sells the genuine Rectus 21 fittings, of which I have bought a few from him. It's got me thinking as two original 'Rectus' fittings I have bought off him have broke after very little use.

Thanks alex, I have a pole to start off with, and budget wont stretch to 2nd pole yet as I need an ro system.
Are connectors on brush correct.
Yes you have chosen Quick-LoQ fittings for both gooseneck and brush which means they will all fit together.

Hi Alex,the pole I've just ordered with brush as well as pole hose and the extra 30m of hose, does the brush head come with the water pipes and connections to join the pole hose to brush head?

Hi Alex,the pole I've just ordered with brush as well as pole hose and the extra 30m of hose, does the brush head come with the water pipes and connections to join the pole hose to brush head?
What you have ordered comes complete and ready to connect together and work with.

1. Slide the open end of the pole hose up the closed pole.

2. Connect the pole hose to the Connector on the bottom of the gooseneck hose.

3. Slide the gooseneck into the top clamp on the pole and close the top clamp.

4. Push the brush onto the gooseneck and then connect the T connector on the brush to the the gooseneck hose.

5. The pole can now be connected to your hoe reel and is ready to work.

Alex, I placed order today, I need the brush to be able to fit my Bayersan pole, so hopefully it's ordered correctly.

thanks for help so far, I just need to finish trolley and sort water ro out now and I'm up and running, start date penciled in for 2nd week jan.

Alex, I placed order today, I need the brush to be able to fit my Bayersan pole, so hopefully it's ordered correctly.
thanks for help so far, I just need to finish trolley and sort water ro out now and I'm up and running, start date penciled in for 2nd week jan.
Quick-Loq is not compatible with Bayersan poles - I have emailed you about switching this to a standard screw on 90° socket.

Back