Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Business new year resolutions?

scrim it

My new years resolution is to save.

I have a few saving accounts under my personal bank account but now have a savings account for me business which will go towards fuel or clothes instead of this coming out of my profits/wages!

norm is that a pic of you and if so how do they not pay when you bang on the door.

yeah mate thats me I just shaved my head and I know I look a bit of a thug but aint I like to be as chilled as I can be and as we all learn Andy give someone an inch and they take a mile.

lifes to short to chase bad payers:D

Why don't you like commercial. Do you not find it good if your dealing striaght with the manager/ person in charge and not with some management company?

Commercial work isnt all that!

Ive just learned the hard way!

Got rid of mine apart from two

houses are my bread and butter!

I have a few new year resolutions. The main two are: 1) to increase my speed. I dont see many window cleaners, but those I do see always seem to be twice as fast as me. 2) to ditch about 12 of my more difficult properties. Its always difficult to do when you get friendly with your customers.

Would also like to get rid of this raging man flu that started christmas day. Typical!, my only time off work since last july and I fall ill.

I have a few new year resolutions. The main two are: 1) to increase my speed. I dont see many window cleaners, but those I do see always seem to be twice as fast as me. 2) to ditch about 12 of my more difficult properties. Its always difficult to do when you get friendly with your customers.

Would also like to get rid of this raging man flu that started christmas day. Typical!, my only time off work since last july and I fall ill.

they may be quicker dos,int mean they are as good

i might not be the quickest but i know when i leave the house its done right

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.