Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has Some one Else Shoped In China

they look like the gardeners poles the clamps look very similer to the smart clamps
These ones on eBay have the same clamps as the Aquadapter poles (if you compare the photos on the website) about to be released. Whilst they may look similar they do not actually work in the same way as the smart clamps (Patented technology) and so will not adjust to the pole as it wears during its life.

These ones on eBay have the same clamps as the Aquadapter poles (if you compare the photos on the website) about to be released. Whilst they may look similar they do not actually work in the same way as the smart clamps (Patented technology) and so will not adjust to the pole as it wears during its life.
i havent had a propa look at the aquadapter clamps yet ,well if they dont adjust then sounds like the sections will spin after 6 to 8 months not good

just looked on gareners web site your only saving the price of the vat
buying china pole of e.bay can b rush an rulet m8 theres a guy on a nother forum who is in contact with a china saplier who is very good the only down side to them is the sections r 6ft but the poles r top noch no chip china cxxrap there faster than the facelift poles with similer clamps but a tad biger there very stiff poles to ,if u order a 23ft an a 45ft u will have a £400 saving compaired to some uk sapliers poles

im going to invest in some carbon poles in the new year. And im prety sure il be shoping at mr gardiners a product with a face behind it.

im going to invest in some carbon poles in the new year. And im prety sure il be shoping at mr gardiners a product with a face behind it.
got it in one pal, could you imagine having a new pole and two days later you broke a clamp or the pole had a manufacturing error and cracked, you'd have to send it back to china after getting in contact with the seller and waiting for a replacement!

thats why i just ordered mine from alex as he seems very on the ball, i was waiting for the aquadaptor pole that was supposed to be coming out before christmas and it didnt and from other posts ive read its been coming out since oct!, i know you need to test your equipment etc before you sell it to make sure its right but why the messages going round saying its coming out at such a date and doesnt?

Back