Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

first pole!

Riles3

Hi All,

Been looking at the Gardiner slx 25 is this a good choice to start off with? will it be ok for residential and commercial use? only got enough for the one pole at the min so need a good all rounder height wise.

hi pal, ive just ordered my first pole and im going for the clx22 as ive got a small budget but generally sounds like you got a good all rounder there and i think if i was going any higher than the 22 i'd go for a full carbon!

Hi All,

Been looking at the Gardiner slx 25 is this a good choice to start off with? will it be ok for residential and commercial use? only got enough for the one pole at the min so need a good all rounder height wise.

its a top pole m8 an 25ft is a good length in time it will b a good ider to get a 50ft as well

hi pal, ive just ordered my first pole and im going for the clx22 as ive got a small budget but generally sounds like you got a good all rounder there and i think if i was going any higher than the 22 i'd go for a full carbon!

my first pole was clx 18 really liked it so i,m sure clx22 will be gd buy

is it the one for sale in pontrefract, up to £92?

one thing worth thinking about pal is if you buy second hand, how worn will pole,clamps even brush be etc?

and for some reason they seem to go for not much less than gardiners own site which is strange lol!

is it the one for sale in pontrefract, up to £92?

one thing worth thinking about pal is if you buy second hand, how worn will pole,clamps even brush be etc?

and for some reason they seem to go for not much less than gardiners own site which is strange lol!

PMPL, in the listing it says the pole will last forever as all the parts can be replaced. Sounds like Triggers broom :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wfp-window-cleaning-pole-CLX-GARDINERS-/281235177525?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item417aec4035

hi ricerocket what is the brush you use all the time thanks

As about 70% of my windows have PVC sills I do use the Gardiner Mixed Sill Brush & it's fantastic for gutter cleans too.

I would like to try a Tecbuk Dual Hybrid on other 30% but I'd like it to be lighter than 200g so am seeing how proposed carbon version goes if it comes out.

in

As about 70% of my windows have PVC sills I do use the Gardiner Mixed Sill Brush & it's fantastic for gutter cleans too.

I would like to try a Tecbuk Dual Hybrid on other 30% but I'd like it to be lighter than 200g so am seeing how proposed carbon version goes if it comes out.

interesting never used a sill brush been using the gardener superlite

reluctant at first, when it first came tho this will never do proper job being so light

how wrong i was great brush and does great job

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.