Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

man flu (or lady flu)

mrtaytay

I have had a nasty bout of man flu (well, a bad cold) since christmas day that doesnt seem to be getting any better. I did a full day yesterday. I was fine whilst working but couldnt stop shaking when I got back home. The days work seems to have made matters worse. My question is, when faced with a bad bout of man flu what do people do........work through it or let the body rest?

I have cancelled all of todays jobs.

man flu is very serious and needs lots of sympathy and nursing

lady flu is a slight cold

I have man flu too. luckily been of for 11 days, go back on monday, where i hope it is gone....

When you get home, hot shower straight away, will warm you up, if i sit around when i get home, i get the shakes too.

Its a very powerful type norm......so maybe. I was glad to get today over. I was sweating buckets because of the chills but feel better now. Had some blacberry wine tonight. Purely medicinal, of course.....vitamin content etc

I've got the shakes anyhow due to old age. I've lost count how many dancing comps I won just by walking from the bar to the toilet. The cheeky beggers /emoticons/biggrin.png

/emoticons/biggrin.png wrecked my neck lying in bed with me man flu yesterday

looking like a trip to ostiopath as I is sore:(

is this the sick thread?:rolleyes:

I am still full of it (snot) haha. Hubby also now got it, OMG, and dont i no it, Believe me there is no such thing a lady flu."!!!! I did struggle this week at work, bending over killed my head, so assumed it must have been my sinuses. Oh well, i will be in barbados in 10 days

As for masages i often book up a sweedish masage, as these get rid of the knots in the back, which can give you a bad neck and headaches. I do recomend you hunting down a good one and doing this every 12 weeks or so. It cost me £15 for 45 min, but if i really want to relax, i pay £25 hour and half, full body.

that is a great price for a massage I will have to shop about I think but if I was going to Barbados like you are would def. get rid of some achs and pains:D we dont have a wee jeolous face so /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back