Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gaining Commercial contracts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M

Mr. Sparklean

Been window cleaning for a few years now (mostly residential cleans) but whats the best way to break through into gaining commercial contracts?

I drop letter off a letter for either the manager, decision maker or cleaning manager and simply with headed paper and introducing ourselves and what services we offer and why we may be a better choice.

Simply invite them to ask you for quotes I personally dont put down what it may cost because when its face to face its more difficult to say no and work it from there.

Everyone may have there own ways etc but this works sp far.

Most of my commercial work has come from residential customers who have heard that they need a window cleaner at work. I have tried newbie cleaner suggestion with success

Most of my commercial work has come from residential customers who have heard that they need a window cleaner at work. I have tried newbie cleaner suggestion with success

i too will be trying to gain more comercial work this year

Back