Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how much water

jojo

hi all just starting up with wfp just wondering how many 2/3 bedroom houses ii would

expect to get out of 25lt container of water

thanks

I use a back pack system.... and at the most on small to medium houses half a Jerry can... maybe a bit less depending on size, i can get a days work out of at least 3 jerrycans plus back pack (20 liters) but mostly i use 4 Jerry cans just to be safe.

A rough estimate, on regular cleans, would be £1 per litre.

In answer to your question though, I use trolleys myself (With aquadapters) and would probably get 2 with a bit left per 25l container if we're talking terraced 2/3 bedroom houses.

first time clean on a standard 2/3 bed house you will most likely use the entire 25ltrs. Generally speaking it's 2 maintenance cleans from one drum. Tbh I would just get a baffled tank and use a van system. I used a trolley with 20 drums of water, and let me tell you it doubles your work time and effort moving and lifting all that water.

A rough estimate, on regular cleans, would be £1 per litre.

£1 a litre seems pretty high. That is like £12.50 a house, which ain't exactly the going rate. I would say if you were doing just tops that figure is more likely.

Back