Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory roof

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i always use just pure water, though last time i put a drop of ecover in which worked well. most use tfr but i can't be bothered.

when doing conny lids, and sometimes 1st cleans for that matter, i use an alloy pole, just feel i can give more scrub

if the customer has an outside tap i clean it off with that & all purpose cleaner from asda about 60p in a soap dispenser then just use pure to rinse. ive found gardiners sill brushes are great for the finial things

Chemical called virosol. Mix with water, spray bottle it on & leave for 5 mins. Moss and grime comes off with barely any effort.

ive used virosol and was very impressed theres another chemical called ubix 2000 which is also brilliant i find using the right chemical speeds the job up ive also tried ecover with a small drop of domestos also very good but not near plant life or paint work

Have to brushes to alternate with and get scrubbing!

Virosol is ok. Make sure you thouroughly rinse afterwards though if you use it.

Latest Posts

Back