Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wcf on facebook!

mufcglen

just got a notice from whizz biz on facebook to like the wcf page.

has the wcf mods decided its time to get on facebook?, will help attract more people onto these forums now i reckon!

farcebook is just a clone of this site @cheshire window cleaning so you can't post anything on there. But whatever you post on here will show on the farcebook page:D

lol, i thought it was new as i'd got a notification to like it!, never seen it before on facebook and i follow most of the window cleaning pages.

It's live just to help promote this site so the more likes it gets I suppose the better.

Its the same reason why google + wcf page is still there too as helps to promote this site

I must admit I only found it by accident one day, I got about 20 or so people to join. Not sure how many came over here as a result thou.

When you start a new thread it will post it to Facebook Twitter and Google+ . when you like the Facebook page you should get it come on your timeline when something new is posted

Latest Posts

Back