Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Make pure water In van or garage

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rjs

Hi all at the moment I've a 400 ltr tank in van + ro filters

I'm thinking of setting up a garage system with 1000ltr tank then transferring to van

Just wondered if any one has any ideas ???

Do it, best thing i ever did, saves me loads of time

1000 ltr ibc £25 ebay, submersible pump £30 ebay, make your pre filters and ro detachable for frosty nights.......job done

Here's a pic

keir is bang on the button!! i,m using 250l butts in garage a right pain

you could leave your tank filling up in your garage when your out or over night

Do it, best thing i ever did, saves me loads of time
1000 ltr ibc £25 ebay, submersible pump £30 ebay, make your pre filters and ro detachable for frosty nights.......job done

Here's a pic

I take it you don't park a car in your garage Keir /emoticons/biggrin.png

Chesh, its 1000ltr ibc which i got off ebay for £25 which had only stored water in, the seller said he has them all the time, i cant recommend him enough...........£25!!!!!!

The filters are just a sediment/pre filter then a carbon filter then a stainless 4040, the ply board they are all attached to just hooks onto the cage of the ibc so i can bring it in the house on cold nights.

In that picture i haven't put the submersible pump in yet, its the green motor on top of the ibc, in hindsight i should of measured the opening on top because i had to open the hole up to fit the pump through!

It takes about 24 hours to fill it

Tuffers.......well spotted lol its a bit busy in there but everything has a place

Hi Keir, would you mind linking the seller where you got the ibc's, I'm looking for about 4 of them.

Hey thanks for all the help that's great info. The tank set up is great I'm going yo take all the filters out the van

And build something like that. /emoticons/smile.png.

Have anyone any ideas on transfer pumps. Brands and rough costs thanks.

Rich.

cheers kier!

can i ask where you got the filters and ro from and what sort of tds does it take the water down to?

ive got a 600 ibc and will be starting off with just di in the van but will be building something like this long term to extend the life of the resin!

The ebay seller is called dutch701, they are £35 not £25....

Got the filters from a shop near me, they take the tds from 046 down to 000

Latest Posts

Back