Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hay dodger

havent sin gimster eather come to think of it !!! i think i scard dodger off as when i posted it last nte he scarpered lol !!!!!

Hey Tench, I'm all good thanks.

Yes very busy building and moving websites this week but sadly I won't be coming on at all very soon for reasons that will become apparent in the near future. (no I haven't been a bad boy, well not this week anyway).

HaHa thought I'd leave ya with something to think about.

haha nce one

Yes very busy building and moving websites this week but sadly I won't be coming on at all very soon for reasons that will become apparent in the near future. (no I haven't been a bad boy, well not this week anyway).

hi m8 i u guna quit bing a wc an just do web design like njones?? /emoticons/smile.png

Nah unless you're prepared to either charge 3 grand and do one A month or 250 quid and knock out poor excuses for websites every other day its not worth it there are too many already doing the latter. I like to take my time so doing it spare time works for and everyone needs a hobby after all.

Anyway bye folks its been emotional. Everyone who's anyone knows how to find me so I'll see you on the other side!!

Nah unless you're prepared to either charge 3 grand and do one A month or 250 quid and knock out poor excuses for websites every other day its not worth it there are too many already doing the latter. I like to take my time so doing it spare time works for and everyone needs a hobby after all.
Anyway bye folks its been emotional. Everyone who's anyone knows how to find me so I'll see you on the other side!!
njones does a good job m8 ive sin some of his an there very good /emoticons/smile.png

After reading dodgers post I think @Gav needs to explain to all wcf members what changes are a foot yet again. /emoticons/sad.png

Sounds to me like the wcf site is either going to be sold or going to be taken down what with members shared website hosting being moved and all.

What's going on gav as I for one don't like being kept in the dark? :rolleyes:

Back