Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Condensation in van

Neil

Really bugging me this, how do I stop the condensation on the inside roof of my van (the back) any help would be great /emoticons/smile.png

Take your wet rags, applicator, reel and poles out at night, if its a nice day at work leave your windows down a bit to dry your van out a bit.

Alright smurf hope your well matey?

What sort of insulation would you recommend?

Might have to pop to screw fix and get some of this /emoticons/smile.png cheers smurf

try a bole of salt in the bk of van some one on here said it stops the condensashion cant rember who it was now who said it?

I've just looked it up on the net and some people are saying dishwasher salt in a bowl , I will try it tomorrow and let you lot know how I get on

Cheers /emoticons/smile.png

sounds like an old wives tale to me as for the amount of condensation i get in the back of me van I would need to take everthing out and fill it with dishwasher salt to make any diffence methinks:rolleyes:

Aaaaahhhh!! Is the condensation from water evaporating from gear or just the cold metal roof?

If its your gear, then yeah you cant carry all that upstairs lol

My car condenses up badly but its from my gear, so i just put my poles in the garage and have done this to my reel to stop it leaking on the boot carpet.

Its just a small piece of garden hose with a hozelock on, then a 15mm push fit stop end. Boot carpet now bone dry and no more condensation

/emoticons/wink.png Cheers smurf, yep sure is tench, works a treat apart from when the boy comes to work with me and picks it up, chills out on someones lawn and has a right good chew on it lmao

Back