Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chepo Drain Unblocker (25ft)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gies a shout if it works, be handy in the van if it does, I generally use a drain cleaning bomb attachment on the powerwasher if they are blocked below the swan neck, take 2 minutes but can get messy lol

Will do donny but is not going to be as quick using a bomb for sure:D

After saying that the time it would take me to setup my portable pressure washer that's buried in the back of me van somewhere that thing would have probably cleared the blockage by then. For less than £16 it's got to be worth a punt;)

This is the blocked downpipe in question to the right of the bay by my ladder that so should be fun to do.:D

View attachment 2471

It's blocked from the top all of the way down to the junction hopper so I can easily get to it from the bottom and work it up the pipe to the top as a test and see if it works or not.

I'm of to screwfix now so have it in the van as may give it a go on other jobs I've booked in for today.

Mind you to be fare that pavement gully had not been cleared out ever:confused:

Then to finish the job off I cleared the blocked gutter run & blocked swan neck to boot by hand. Also put in a gutter ballon too. Job done. Ching ching /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to get a drain jetter hose perferably on a portable hand reel and a high pressure tap for my 3600 psi 15 lpm pressure washer.

Does anyone know the best place to get one from?

This is the sort of thing I'm looking for

[media]

[/media]

Yep looks good to me andy

@Donny do you do drain jetting? if so can you recommend some suppliers that good to get gear from

I did not need a jetter in the end on that posh house as a hosepipe cleared the blockeges no probs;)

Good man, was doing gutters myself today, don't use a camera or do surveys myself, ive a stack off customers who I do every year,and some every 6 months, ( normally these are ones with mossy roofs or pine trees round about) if they have any issues before the next clean I do that for free, gives the customer peace off mind that youll do a good job every time, only had too go back a couple off times, usually bird nesting materials or roof moss or pine needles.

Cheers bud...Gutter jobs have gone crazy for me at the mo plus repeat customers keep me ticking over nicely too;)

Back