Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New to Window Cleaning and the forum.

kevo40

Hi all, just a quick one to introduce myself. Im Kevin and I am in the process of starting up my own round. I live in west wales and im looking to get my first customers soon. If anyone can offer any tips on how to win customers, then im all ears. Thank you for allowing me to be here.

Welcome to the forum kevo. Spend some time searching the forum, there is a lot of great info on here. Then if you have more questions ask away;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

hi kev, i am new also. so cannot offer any advice but wish you all the very best.

Welcome kev

Loads of newbies nowadays

Good on ya

Britain must have the cleanest windows on the planet lmao

i always look for windys when i,m abroad and you dont see many, and if you do its usually just shops

Had a health scare earlier this year with my kidneys, but all clear so im back and still trying to get work. Window cleaning work down my is like rocking horse s***. But onwards and upwards as they say. Am looking at other avenues as well.

Latest Posts

Back