Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

3-400 litre baffled upright tank

Also keep looking on fleebay and search by nearest by entering your postcode instead of trolling through stuff that is too far away.

every day pal im on there lol, some people want way too much though for a second hand tank when theyre not much more new!

theres a nice tank in a frame i got my eye on at the mo but its right down near oxfordshire way and if it goes cheap enough i'll take a trip out for it.

also seen a few 250 litre tanks near me too but just not sure if they'll be big enough,dont want to buy smaller tank to regret it in future and have to buy anouther!

Sods law when you get one loads will come up on fleebay cheaper /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm aware that some get 2 cheap 250 ltr tanks and a get a frame fabricated to hold them together and bolt the frame through the floor.

gonna wait now pal but hopefully got a 400 upright coming from the guy i sold my ibc too if he gets his 500!

love the window cleaning industry,so friendly yet i thought it was full of idiots not wanting to share anything!, i couldnt have been more wrong.

I'm afraid it can't be said for all forums as I'm having a ding dong on another one with someone as we speak

I bet you can guess what forum that is too. /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol does it begin with a c!, i find generally everbody nice on there just like here but i do enjoy a good argument, the facebook page got all rascist accusations the other day too and one guy basically calling anouther guys missus a slag!!!

Back