Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Weather

Posh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrtaytay

• Posh

• Smurf

• norm

Top Posters In This Topic

Some bright spark has come up with a so say 3 in 1 package.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/carpet-cleaning-machine-/271384238772?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f2fc2dab4

They obviousley havent got a clue how dirty gutter clearing jobs are in this weather using a wetvac. But hey what do I know as then you can use it indoors to clean carpets too hooked up to your wfp system and carpet cleaning tools.

Should it be 4 in 1 as could use that wetvac for hard surface cleaning too :D

Worst week of the winter this week, weather wise. I worked all day in the snow yesterday, but this morning seemed a lot colder. My fingers felt like they were dropping off. Rained off at 11:30 so spent a couple of hours sorting out my apple wine (10 demijohns) and my latest batch of home brew (36 pints). Looking good!

Worst week of the winter this week, weather wise. I worked all day in the snow yesterday, but this morning seemed a lot colder. My fingers felt like they were dropping off. Rained off at 11:30 so spent a couple of hours sorting out my apple wine (10 demijohns) and my latest batch of home brew (36 pints). Looking good!

take it ya will be tasting it soon if bad weather continues

take it ya will be tasting it soon if bad weather continues

Always got two barrels of ale on the go norm. Rhubarb wine has kept us going through the winter......now looking forward to apple wine plus blackberry, damson, elderberry. About 50 to 60 bottles. So much tastier and stronger!

Always got two barrels of ale on the go norm. Rhubarb wine has kept us going through the winter......now looking forward to apple wine plus blackberry, damson, elderberry. About 50 to 60 bottles. So much tastier and stronger!

ya can always open a pub in your house

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.