Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weather

Worst week of the winter this week, weather wise. I worked all day in the snow yesterday, but this morning seemed a lot colder. My fingers felt like they were dropping off. Rained off at 11:30 so spent a couple of hours sorting out my apple wine (10 demijohns) and my latest batch of home brew (36 pints). Looking good!

Worst week of the winter this week, weather wise. I worked all day in the snow yesterday, but this morning seemed a lot colder. My fingers felt like they were dropping off. Rained off at 11:30 so spent a couple of hours sorting out my apple wine (10 demijohns) and my latest batch of home brew (36 pints). Looking good!
take it ya will be tasting it soon if bad weather continues

dodged showers all week , its just starting to get real bad now had no snow yet

but I think we have all had good winter hav,int missed many days

take it ya will be tasting it soon if bad weather continues
Always got two barrels of ale on the go norm. Rhubarb wine has kept us going through the winter......now looking forward to apple wine plus blackberry, damson, elderberry. About 50 to 60 bottles. So much tastier and stronger!

Always got two barrels of ale on the go norm. Rhubarb wine has kept us going through the winter......now looking forward to apple wine plus blackberry, damson, elderberry. About 50 to 60 bottles. So much tastier and stronger!
ya can always open a pub in your house

I used to make own stuff years ago but the missus soon put paid to that.

Getting back on topic I've had to cancel jobs today due to strong winds and tomorrow doesn’t look good either. /emoticons/sad.png

Oh dear Monday, I'd usually woohoo a four day weekend but I've had enough now. Might have to start reading books again as I'm running out of stuff to occupy me :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back