Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got the contract tae clean a castles windows :)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Donny

Amhunsuidhe Castle on the Isle off Harris,(google it), down there today and priced it up, got telt straight away too go ahead, every 4 weeks all year round, nice one :) , now tae order a Carbon Gardiner pole, I have a clx22 a clx 27 and a Brodex Hydra 35 ( soon for sale) wanting a lighter pole for these high jobs.

View attachment 2505

Googled imaged, wow that'll be a nice couple of hours regular work. Surprised you got it monthly, thought castle owners would aim to reduce running costs but they must be proper minted.

You getting the 35 or 39?

Gonnae get the 39 I reckon /emoticons/smile.png good job deffo, they are more minted than very minted people lol

I can't believe you live and work around such a nice place. I hate london! Ok not seriously, but id much rather live on an 'isle' /emoticons/smile.png

should Donny not have a special tag instead of premium member something like premium king member ?

I dont know of any other windys who clean castles

Back